- Lainela Holiday Village, Käsmu
- Ikla Hostel-Via Baltica-Parnu County
- Ontika Cliff Waterfall-Valaste Holiday Home
- Ardu Guesthouse (Lake Paunküla)
- Kuremäe - Kuremäe Hostel
- Narva-Jõesuu - Liivarand Guesthouse
- Haapsalu - Männi Holiday Home
- Valga - Kalda Holiday Farm
- Kallaste (Peipsi Lake) - Laguun Hostel
Euphoria, HostelRoosikrantsi 4, 10119, Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
OverviewTHE ART OF HOME
Euphoria was started in 2007. Inspired from experiences in alternative communities in southern Spain and funky squats in Berlin. The creators wanted to combine the feeling of individual freedom with values of respect and tolerance to make a neutral space where people could find a common ground together. Staff are chosen for their genuine care for the guests and keeping a peaceful environment. A soft common lounge full of musical instruments becomes a place of inspiration and relaxation.
Euphoria hosts many workshops, live music performances and cultural evenings in our common area. Encouraging guests to play instruments like, piano, drums or guitars that are amongst the soft couches and twinkling candles. Shared kitchens are well used by our guests cooking different dishes from around the world. Although Euphoria does not advertise a breakfast we do provide tea & coffee and cereals (just bring your own milk)
General Booking & Cancellation PolicyNon-refundable deposit is required to secure a booking for individuals.
If you need to cancel a booking please login to "My Bookings" section of our website.
Facilities- Stay in touch with friends or do a little business via our free visitors computer and wifi
- We make your bed for you and make sure all the bathrooms are cleaned and have fresh hand towels and bath mats
- Your personal belongings will be safe in our large lockers located near your bed- Prepare meals in one of our three kitchens
- Laundry service
- Bike rental
- Bath towels for renting
- Free parking behind the building
- Coffee and teas, cereal and muesli always available for free
- Make friends in our common room where you can always smoke hookah pipe
- Watch the soccer and movies on our large projector screen
- Play guitars, drums, accordions and piano
- Drink a beer, cider or soft drink from our bar
LocationWe are located near Vabaduse Väljak (Freedom Square) on the edge of the Old Town, so first you need to find the Tallinn’s main square.
DirectionsFrom Central Bus station:
You need to take a bus No. 17, 17a or 23 to the bus stop “Vabaduse väljak”.
From Harbour (A, B, C terminals), Train station:
You need to take a tram No. 1 or 2 (direction Ülemiste or Kadriorg) to tram stop “Hobujaama”, and take a bus No. 18 from Viru Terminal (direction Laagri) and ride to the “Vabaduse väljak” bus stop (2 stops).
You need to take a bus No. 2 and get off at the bus stop “A.Laikmaa” in the city center. From there take a short walk to the tram stop “Hobujaama” and take a bus No. 18 from Viru Terminal (direction Laagri) and ride to the “Vabaduse väljak” bus stop (2 stops).
FROM “VABADUSE VÄLJAK”, that is the brand new city square in Tallinn walk across the street through the tunnel. You will see a brown building that is the Tallinn City Hall and Roosikrantsi street starts just right there. Walk about 50 meters and find house no. 4 on your right with a gateway. Down the gateway there is only one door. Ring the doorbell and we’ll let you in :)
SPECIAL OFFER - Book and save RIGHT NOW!
If you make a booking for a total of at least 100 euro you will additionally receive an IMMEDIATE discount of 3% of total price.
Special notesPlease notice that our reception is opened from Monday to Thursday 9:00 – 14:00 & 18:00 – 23:00 and from Friday to Sunday 9:00 – 23:00.
If you plan to arrive any other time, please let us know